Lowrance Ghost

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just got finished installing the ghost on my 2001 896DC. Really expensive upgrade from my Fortrex but I gotta admit well worth it. Went out on Lake LBJ in central TX yesterday in pretty heavy winds. This things moves the boat at a good clip and my first time with spot lock. What a game changer. Boat acted like it was nailed down. Now considering a recessed pedal tray. Anyone know if the tray blocks the power button on the pedal? 0FF995C9-EC4B-490A-A1F8-4EE94E552F44.jpeg

Sorry no one has replied to your question at all but better late than never I guess. The answer is no the tray should not block the power button.

Has any of the grass came back on LBJ yet???

I don't have a ghost but spot lock/anchor mode and whatever they all call it is a must for me. I don't have a recessed pedal tray but prefer my pedal fastened down so it's always in the same place.
Regarding a recessed pedal tray and any buttons or switches. Find a cardboard box the size of a tray, sit the pedal in it, and see if you can access all the buttons.

Latest posts

Back