• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for a 23p Trophy prop...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jacos Marine in Tenn. can ship you one for $393 brand new. Cheapest price around. I bought my 25p Trophy from them.

What are you asking for the tempest? I am both looking for a spare and/or an upgrade. A 23p tempest is what I am running now.

$200. It's my "spare" now. It's what came on my boat and has a few dings on it. I run a 25p Tempest and a 23p is just too little of a prop for the motor.

Mike,

I noticed your memeber info says your driving a 911. What kinda speeds and performance are u getting with the tempest 25p. And what HP?

Mike,

Sent you email on the prop, I'll take it. I assume the "dings" are nothing major?

Thanks!

911CDC ('99 without the "vent"), 25p tempest plus (stock), 3rd hole on jackplate, 1/2" below level, 5500 RPMs, 62-65 GPS. 225 Optimax.

I sent him my 23p prop for inspection and he promptly sent the check. It was my idea to send the prop first. The transaction went very smoothly. I hear about people getting ripped off every now and then (by people they don't know) and thought I'd give my experience with this particular transaction.

Latest posts

Back