Look Who's Coming to Dinner

• Thread starter Scott Hammer TOXIC [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~l
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Look at them lined up for dinner.........

IMG0061.jpg

Whats that ringing in my ear? Ting.....Ting....

Is that the Dinner Bell....oh boy

nice catch!

Those are some BUGGEYED crappy there Tox LOL Where'd they come from?

Can't wait to tangle with a few slabs at K&B :)

TEE

Fried up some gills friday that my friend and I caught alond with his 13" crappie that he caught through the ice. Lets just say they were MMMMMMMMMM Good!!.

Nice catch Tox.

T.S.

Actually I am under the limit but it is hard to tell how many you have when you are using a 5 gallon bucket for a livewell LOL(I took out the little boat)!! I'll bet I caught 40-50 all day, not counting the pesky bass that wouldn't leave my mess alone!! My wife and daughter just l-o-v-e crappie so I decided to go out to a 225 acre lake not far from the house and give it a whirl, it usually produces (unless CIII comes over). Normally, I would troll 1 inch grubs (smoke s&p or black/chart) on 1/16oz. lead headed jigs. I was catching some small fish and the wind was blowing pretty good, so I decided to anchor about 30 feet off of the wind blown bank and cast into the bank. That was the ticket!!! Every wind blown bank had them stacked. Funny thing is that all of the Big fish are males (mmmm tastyer than the ladies), I caught small females when I moved out thinking the bucks had moved in first to spawn...? Oh yea, and they wanted junebug (Carlos' "signature" color). The wife even lets me use her good Calphalon pot for frying!!

TOXIC

Uh Tox "males (mmmm tastyer than the ladies), " NOT even going to TOUCH that one!!! LOL

Yeah, Trep I thought about that AFTER I posted it LOL!! Why is it that the males are better tasting anyway? I have a buddy who takes the egg sacs from the females, batters them and eats them like hush puppies!! To each his own but not me....

TOXIC

Tox,

AAARRRGGHHH bet you did not have to clear ice from teh ramp huh? HAHAHAHAHA

Nice catch man, need to get back there and check them out.

Carlos

HAHAHA, CIII, I knew this would flame you as soon as you saw it!!LOL, I'm tellin ya that lake is just chuck full of fattie crappie. And they hit on YOUR color!!!Bwhahaha, I was thinking of you the whole time!!

If it's any consolation, my legs are killin me from sittin in that sewer pipe of a PVC boat!! But it was sure fun and better eatin!!

TOXIC

A sewer pipe huh HAHAHAHA Too funny dude!!!!!

BTW I was using YOUR color on Anna this weekend...........

Carlos

Latest posts

Back