Linda Colt/Navico Part II

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Meyer

Reaction score
This is the reply I got... Anybody else get one?

"Dear Mr. Meyer,

I appreciate you taking the time to write to us directly and I therefore also like to respond personally. Customers and customer service are areas we take very seriously. Together with many others in Navico, I spend most of my time working to ensure our customers receive a quality product and an excellent experience during the time they own it. Since I have all the figures on quality and customer service, I know that we are developing in the right direction although I also know that we still have some improvements to do.

We are keenly aware that we had a one of a kind employee in Linda Colt. It is often said that good help is hard to find. It is even more unique to find good people who also show deep commitment to their company and our sport. We didn

They need to hire her back...with a BIG raise,..and make her the "Directing Manager of CS and Training!";)

Lots of post of that same messagen this morning

Just as the recent election of Scott Brown in Mass. shows, a groundswell of the 'end users/customers' can make a difference with a little effort.

Nice to see 'some' attention being attributed to this situation.

Tex

Just another sign that as companies grow larger, the staff grows smaller in importance to the eyes of the ownership. It's sad to see and sad to have happened to Linda and so many others. :(

Yes I received the same message.. At least we are being acknowledged.. Im not sure it will help much.. Hope it does.. But it seems like a stretch..

SMOKESCREEN.......They know whats going on ..They are trying to keep everyone pacified..BS all the way..Go Hummingbird...

what a mess this is....I like the Lowrance product myself and my only isses was fixed by Linda after and after two DOA units she upgraded me..... I have to admit that was one of the reasons I have stayed with lowrance.

Hope it does work out in the end for her after the firefight has dies down.....

Latest posts

Back