Lake Anna

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should of new better I would not get away with that one.. I saw this morning on the new the video looked like up lake past christpher run at the 522 Bridge.

Tox - About two years ago a three year old went missing in Spoyslvania. The boyfriend of the little boy's mother was questioned since he was babysitting for the little one. He was apparently let go due to lack of evidence. The last I heard on the news last night was that new evidence was found that the little boy's body was disposed in Lake Anna. It seems very quickly that a body (bone remains) were found and they are trying to determine if it was the little boy. The boyfriend has since been arrested in the murder of the child.

If it is true, I hope they hang the !@#$%^ or maybe tie about 100 pounds of chain around him and tell him to swim in Lake Anna!

from WTOP (local news in DC)

BELMONT, Va. -- Divers searching for a second day in Lake Anna found skeletal remains Friday believed to be those of Tyreek Davis, a 3-year-old boy who disappeared in September 2004 while in the care of his mother's boyfriend.

The man, Herman Lee Black, pleaded guilty to manslaughter and child neglect in Tyreek's death last month and was sentenced to 10 years in prison. He refused at the time to tell authorities where to find Tyreek's body -- evidence that could have upped the charge against him to second-degree murder -- but has since cooperated with police.

"I guess he couldn't live with it," prosecutor William F. Neely said, adding that Black will not face steeper charges because he has already been convicted.

The remains, found in a metal drum in 17 to 20 feet of water in a creek that feeds into Lake Anna, will be sent to the state medical examiner's office, Neely said.

Tyreek disappeared Sept. 29, 2004, after going with Black, 47, to cut wood.

Black told authorities at least three different stories after Tyreek disappeared, beginning with a claim that he left a sleeping Tyreek in his truck when he stopped at a Wal-Mart in Fredericksburg and returned after shopping to find the child gone.

Now I agree with Bill in VA...But instead of chain they should cram that no good S.O.B. into a steel drum and drop him in. That boy's mother had to know something of the character of her boyfriend.

Latest posts

Back