Lake Anna

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CJ Extrom

Reaction score
Look,s like Anna on April 9/10/11 Highpoint marine or May 20/21/22 Which do you all think is better for the bite? Any help would be nice. Thanks

CJ

IMHO - I would go for the May time period. Water is still a little cold for the spawn on the cold side. Pleasure boaters are still not that bad in early May. PLUS - I can fish with you in May but not in April so I am a little prejudiced on when you come down.

Did you check out Lake Anna Lodge??? I told Shawn that you may give him a call and he said he would "take care of you", whatever that meant (LOL).

You will also have that rare opportunity to fish the hot side if you are nice to me (haha) and Toxic will show you some of his honey-holes on the hot side now that he is such a pro over there.

Let us know and we will see if we can get the rest of the local boys (and girls) to meet up for a mini-tourney and cookout. I am sure that Toxic will offer up Sturgeon Creek Pavillion for a cookout.

Keep the faith and we all look foward to the Jersey-boys coming down.

Hey I am booked that weekend in April but I can come play in May???

BF

Hey guys thanks for the response. I will let you all when this is set in stone. It's hard to get 6 guys and 3 boats with our busy schedule together. It would be so cool to meet and at least buy you all a beer.

CJ

I have an idea. Why don't you come down both times. That way you can get out with all of us. LOL I think that May is probably best for everyone except for Toxic. I'll even take you on the hot side. hehe

Ken - I don't know about anybody else but as Bob Barker would say - Come on down! We can have a good time and have a real flotilla out on the lake. Depending on the date we can reserve the use of the pavillion at the common area and have a party. Hey Toxic - I'll make the beans!!!!!!

Hey Bill - I don't think we would have any problems in finding those WMD - soon after he ate them. LOL

Bill - Come up in May and go out with us. We just ordered a new Bennington Pontoon and it is due to arrive in mid-April. Not a fishing boat but it has huge Captains Chairs that recline on the front deck. You and I can just check on all the boys and girls and just have a good time. Probably be some good R&R for your back. Got a porta-john and the whole works. Tri-toons with a performance package and a 150 Yamaha 4-stoke should push it nicely. Not one of those party barges with a 25HP on the back. Ha ha

I just might have to invite myself since i live 20 minutes away, and want to follow toxic to his secrect fishing holes.

mike

Hey Mike - You are welcome to join us but don't think that Toxic will show you HIS secret spots. He will show you many good places to fish, but not HIS private ones. LOL

Hey, can I join in? I'll bring my boat down. I only "discovered" Lake Anna last year and didn't get to fish it much.

Jim

Arlington, VA

Jim - You are more than welcome to come. We'll let you know when we get a group together again.

Latest posts

Back