KVD at the Worcester, MA Marine USA Expo

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Kayaker

Reaction score
I saw KVD at the Marine USA Fishing Expo in Worcester, MA. He is one of the nicest guys around and a wealth of information.

Before and between his seminars, he took pictures, signed autographs and talked to everyone who came to the show to see him.

Gene Ellison, who lives near me, was there as well.

All-in-all, this is one of the best events in the northeast and the people from this marine dealer were very nice as well ... it will be tough for me to decide whether to stay with my Nitro dealer in NH or go to Marine USA or the Bass Pro Shop when I buy my next Nitro in the next two years.

Bill, the MadKayaker

Bill,

I'm shocked i didn't see you down there today. I swung thru for a little bit and saw the 12:00 seminar from Kevin and talked to Gene too. Gene used to be in my club and i know him pretty well. He is a great guy as well.

Your right about the people there, they are the best and have been very good to me over the years. When the time comes i would either stick with your dealer of go to Marine USA. Service after the sale is everything and both those places will give it to you far better then any big box retailer can.

Hey Jim - I'm sorry I missed you as I would have liked to have said hello and give you some support. I was going to go see Edwin Evers on Sunday but we have a club meeting at the Bass Pro Shop in Foxboro.

Hope I see you in another month! Bill, the MadKayaker

I wish had made it down today. It would have great to catch up with you both. decided to get the boat out of mothballs. I am hearing 77f for next weekend. This may be the earliest i have been in the water.

bill,

any progress with your web site? KVD would have been a great interview.

GregD

Hey Greg - nice to hear from you. I put my idea on the back burner to focus on the job and a few other things but hadn't completely let it burn out. I have to work on the content (interviews, video, etc...) and make a decision on the technology (using wordpress or php scripting) and have a beta site where development is going painfully slow. I am targeting 2011 now - yikes!

Here is a comp of what the site will look like when I eventually finish it. Let me know what you think. The Logo is done and quite a few interviews are in the can but I need a heck of a lot more content. Bill, the MadKayaker

monstertale2010.jpg

Thank you to all that made it out. All in all everything went very smooth.

Also thank you for the kind words.

And as always, its not not about the sale, its the sevice after the sale that matters most!!

Thank you again,

Mike

P.S.

any questions about the show,vendors,or tracker boats feel free to shoot me an email anytime

[email protected]

Ya I went for the 10am Seminar. Front Row. It was awsome and KVD is such a nice guy. I will be buying a new boat in the Fall and have been pretty torn between the two companies (BPS and UsaMarine) but I am thinking in the end its going to be UsaMarine.

thanks again for the show. Finally got KVD's autograph on my giant rapala Lure

be sure to let me know if there is anything I can do to help make it a great experiance!!

Back