Kentucky Lake in two days!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Walls

Reaction score
Well guys and gals, we will be at the Moors Resort in two days for the weekend and unlike this afternoon here, it will be beautiful for all four days. Hope I can find some green and brown bass! I will get some pictures of Greg and anyone else that shows up and try to post them. If anyone can make it we'd love to have any and all there that can get there!

Randy! :D

Good luck to yas. I had a great time there a few years ago.

Bob G.

I wish I could make it down again.

But right now I'm in the middle of having a new roof put on, and a contractor that won't show up to finish the job.:angry: Maybe I'll just club him with a Louisville Slugger, and make the trip to Ky.;)

Good luck, and be safe. Drink a beer for me.:)

Steve
4631.gif

Just finished cleaning out the boat... I plan to be there sometime early to noon Friday...

You guys have to hit Barkley. Go thru the canal and around the bend and to your left bank before headin' into Eddy Creek...there's some deeper water and if main lake boat traffic is not bad, can be a really good spot for drop shottin' and split shottin' 4" worms ;)

Also the offshore humps on Kentucky on the east side just south of the canal where the river channel runs along the bank with 6" Powerworms can also be good.

Cranks and Spinnerbaits early and ledges and worms later in the day.

If the bass bite ain't what it should be...the BIG shellcrackers on Kentucky can be a blast and some gooood eatin';)

Good luck and report back!:cool:

OH! and BTW...keep the beer outta' your boat down there!

It's a DRY county and they don't take kindly to that...WORD!

All,

Wish I could be there but need to work this weekend to catch up on bills (been out of work for 8 weeks). The good news is that I got a day job this week so I can go back to fishing (got money for gas).

Hope all have a good a safe time and post pic's afterwards.

Dan

Back