keelshield

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed Rife

Reaction score
Guys I just bought a keelshield and bowshield from Scott at keelshield these people are great and go out of there way to answer your questions and help you out..

For a newbie like me thats very important and down right super nice of these guys.

Im sure this 640LX is just the begining for me and when I upgrade I promise you Scott will get to sell me a lot of the stuff he has to offer.I like the pedestal covers and skegshield as well and right now they have a super sale on for vetrans day so get the ole lady to pony up a little early for that Christmas present guys and take advantage of a great price and products Scott has to offer at keelshield.

Let me know if you have any questions on the install. You are required to wear loose shorts and go commando.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

TOXIC

Ed,...DEAR GOD,...do NOT go commando when you're installing a keel shield,........Toxic did that ONCE when he installed one on Neeley's boat and he will NEVER live it down,.....nor will my eyesight EVER be 20/20 again.!!:wacko: I'd rather gouge my eyes out with a red hot ice pick than witness that again!:angry::blink:

There oughta be laws,..........:angry:

:huh::blink:

Things that make ya' go.....EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!:lol:

Last time I was in the garage wearing shorts and working away my wife walked in and said if she was a cop I'd go to jail for posession of 250lbs of crack lol.

Latest posts

Back