Keel Guard

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Berry Lindley

Reaction score
I'm thinking about putting one of these on myself. I'd appreciate hearing success or lack of success stories from any of you that have done this yourself plus any pointers on making this go well.

Berry - Toxic will probably chime in after he gets back from BPS. He is a rep for KeelShield and has lots of experience.

I have done 3 myself, never had a problem. Done 2 on my past Bass boats and 1 on our present boat which is a Deck Boat. They all worked great, just follow the directions to the letter.

Berry, they are very good. If you can, put it on before you get damage. Tox, will get you a good price. I scratched my keel pretty good, I had to beach my boat during a thunder storm. I love mine, very easy to install.

Bubby:)

I also have done 2.Easy job just follow

the directions to the tee.At most 1hr.:)

I did mine myself and it is easy. Like the rest of the group says follow the directions and your be fine.

Dan

Dan did mine!! LOL We did it as a team, it is much easier with 2 people (remember dan!! LOL) We both got KeelSheilds, 2nd winter and not issues, makes 'beaching' it on the boat ramp when the docks are dry a breeze!

Trep

I need to put a black Keel Shield on my 911. Toxic, Can you get a good price on them?

Latest posts

Back