Is is just me? Or is TOXIC getting uglier?

• Thread starter Glenn DesOrmeaux
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TritonGlenn

Reaction score
Had the pleasure of hanging out for a while with Tox yesterday at the show - took his picture to prove that he does indeed work, but none of my features on my camera have worked since! :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously though - having a great time with KB, Tox, and all the gang tihs weekend. Heading back there about 10am this morning to do it all over again.

Had the pleaure of finally shaking Carlos' hand yesterday. KB had to give me a dirty look - he said "hey, have you met Carlos? I said "Mencia! He's here?!". :p Kenny just kind of gave me that "no stupid" look, and said S-L-O-W-L-Y so I could understand .... "Hathcock". :lol::lol::lol:

If you are in the area (Hampton BPS), please stop by and say hello.

All the best,

Glenn

As a scientific issue... Can Toxic grow any uglier...???? He is at "grotesque" now... so I suppose there is the possibility that he could become "gargoylelike"... but that is purely theoretical... It would require that he sprout wings, a tail and scales... Although that could be kinda cute!:D

Shouldn't that be "Scales & Tales"? LOL

PS - That is KBs normal look Glenn! ;)

Carlos,

We had a bunch of fun there. Great time. I enjoyed the company we keep, although it would be considered a "disfunctional" group by most watching our behavior. :lol:

All the best,

Glenn

Glenn,

Can't say what happends out east... but when Tox comes here to Wisconsin it is pretty much we all just want to grow up and be twelve again...:lol::rolleyes:

I can't even begin to tell you what happened last night.....It started with shots of Jagermeister in a country western bar and went downhill from there. :eek::eek::huh: Anybody ever had a shot called a Gorilla Fart???? I never heard of em' and I don't ever want another.:lol:.....and before anybody says anything...I was not dancing with a gorilla, same general size and shape, but I'm positive it wasn't a gorilla.........I think.

TOXIC

I can hear the MVM calling......................................

BF

P.S Mrs Hammer did you own a ***************

If I remember right a "Gorilla Fart" is 151 Rum and 101 Bourbon or 151 Rum, Jack Daniels and Southern Comfort... Good God Scott..

Uncle Billy

At least if you died from one you wouldn't need an embalmer. Just keep the body away from open flame.

fatrap

Well,

I got home from BPS and started feeling a little sick (not from the booze either:lol:) and it got progressivly worse. I went to work Monday and then Tuesday it really hit me. I've been down for 3 days with a 100+ degree temp and it feels like somebody shoved a whole box of Triscuts up my nose. I feel better today....finally.

TOXIC

Sorry they were plain saltines... not Triscuits....

Seriously, my wife was down for five days... Same story of fever and "ucky"... Hope you are doing better... When you headed for Wisconsin this year?

Back