Interview

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sue DeLelys

Reaction score
Just a second phone interview and finished an on line test for a position I am applying for. If all goes well, I may be moving south.....:D

Congrats Sue and continued good luck in the interview processes!

Randy

If you are to the testing phase and your profile is what they are looking for, it will be offered.

They don't spend the testing money if they don't think you are what they are looking for. Good luck on the testing if this is what you want. Depending on where you are going if you wish you can fish year 'round in a lot of places.

Best of luck Sue.. You know I'm still pulling for you. Just make sure you get the job you want!

When other GOOD company's hear you're available they'll be tripping over each other trying to get to you..:p When they ask for references, there are at LEAST two web sites that will help you out. I hope a prayer and my best wishes can help you out!

Uncle Blly

Good luck... But, thebn luck is more the making an opportunity out of circumstances... You have the skills and experience almsot any company needs... Go get 'em!!!;)

Latest posts

Back