Installation Of On-board Charger Inlet

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spanky P

Reaction score
I just installed a charger inlet plug receptical on my Pro Team 175. It was very simple to do. After getting all your tools ready it took only 1/2 hour to do. I'm fortunate to have the correct tools because of my line of work but as long as you have the 1 7/8" hole saw it is a breeze. It fit without any problems on the inside of the transom next to the factory vent and cable access cutouts. I'll try to post some pictures. Again it was quite easy to do. Tools needed:

hand drill

1 7/8" hole saw

1/8" drill bit (pilot holes for mounting screws)

small slotted screwdriver

small phillips screwdriver

wire stripper

wire dikes

Where did you get yours, and how much did it cost? I saw one at cabelas, but it was $40, I thought that was a little steep.

I picked mine up at BPS in Baltimore. I think I paid $11.99 or $12.99. It's in their book for the same thing or very close in cost. I think it will make things more convenient if I have to plug my boat in somewhere when I'm away from home. That isn't very often. And if it's raining I can leave the hatch door closed.

Latest posts

Back