I just bought a Nitro 640LX

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Hayden

Reaction score
1st time on this website. Looks like I'll be a regular, lots of good info.:D 98 Nitro 640LX with a 2001 Mercury 90HP

Best site on the web, you will feel like part of a big family hear, any questions you ever have someone here has been there and knows what to do. Welcome

I bought one 3 months ago Mark and Love mine..I hope you enjoy yours as well..

The guys on here are great and a wealth of knowledge...

Enjoy your Boat!

Welcome! Grab a cup of joe and search around the site. Most everything that's come up with a Nitro/Tracker has been discussed, cussed, solved and/or resolved at one time or another here. ;) :lol: :D

Welcome and congrats on your boat. You can get a wealth of info on this site -- just ask.

I have a 1998 640 with a 75 hp motor. I've had it for 6 years and love it. It's not the biggest or fastest boat around but the fish don't care.

I fish tournaments with a local club in lakes in the central NC area with no problems.

Check the pictures I posted in my library to see how I replaced the hatch straps.

Congrats Mark.

I have the same boat, 1998 640LX with 90HP. I love it. It is my first bass boat and I have learned so much with it. I bought it used from the original owner about five years ago. Like Raincloud said "the fish dont care", he is corret. I have fished touries and have won several times. I have made several upgrades sense I bought it like:

Dash Humminbird 798SI

Dow Hummingbird 728

AMFMCD Radio

Side deck lights front and back

New compartment openers (straps broke)

Re-decaled the motor

added some diamond plate on the trailer

Enjoy the new boat.

Dan

Latest posts

Back