I have a confession to make

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilbert Scales2

Reaction score
I had some trouble with my 90 Merc. I got help from Bob, took it to the shop I deal with and the tech seemed interested in my boat. We talked for awhile, and he told me he had a 2008 18' Express with a 4 stroke 115 Yahama bass rig without carpet. I looked at the rig, and starting dealing . The 4 stroke has 2 years warranty, and the boat is in great shape. I gave him $6000.00, and my rig. My boat is a 1995, 2006 motor. He later told me he wanted my boat for his son. The Express has a 92" beam and he couldn't get it into the back yard of his new house, and walk around the boat. I am now an ex-Nitro owner. However, I will still be on here every free minute, and I will still be asking you questions..Bob B.

Bubby:)

Congrats on your new to you boat. Ya don't have to have a Nitro to hang out here.

Congrats. Fine rig. Jim has an express as well and believe me, questions are not limited to brands. There's all types here.

TOXIC

congrats,.... Since you are no longer a Nitro owner does that make you a non-voting share holder when the Nitroowners board of directors meet to vote on their new CEO? :lol:

Dennis in Al

Bubby,

Lots of folks here that don't own Nitro's, but still contribute to / learn from this great site.

Express makes a really nice rig. I think you will be very happy with your new purchase. I hope you enjoy it! Congrats!

All the best,

Glenn

I don't remember the election! Who won?????? Congrats on the new boat

Xpress is a great rig! Wish I had one :D Seriously, folks here are more than welcoming to us former Tracker owners. I have a G3 and I still get to hang out here. Have fun with the new (to you) rig.

Thanks for the replies!!! You couldn't run me off of this site with a stick. I know many others have different boats. I loved my Nitro, I really had no problems with it. I just couldn't pass this boat up.

Bubby:)

Latest posts

Back