Hydraulic steering

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Silva

Reaction score
I have Nitro Z7 150HP WITH DUAL CABLE ROTARY STEERING I am thinking about changing to a hydraulic steering Pros vs cons and is installation complicated thank you in advance:blink:

I have a 2009 Z7 That I put hydraulic steering put on. The best thing that I have done. All the difference in the world for handling. I have BP do it and it cost if I remember right it was about $1600.00 for all the parts and labor. You will not regert it.

I've installed them. Hardest part was removing the old system. Once that was out of the way, the hydraulic system was easy to install. I think it's one of the best investments you can make in a boat. My install came out much cheaper than DD's. But I did it all myself in my driveway. About half an afternoon worth of work, by myself.

All the best,

Glenn

Thanks for the input I ordered a seastar pro 7400 :)and I will be installing it total cost with hoses $899.00

UPDATE ON HYDRAULIC STEERING IT A MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE SO GLAD I DID IT THANKS FOR THE INPUT I HAD IN STALLED FOR $275.00 (FYI):D

Latest posts

Back