Howdy from White House

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobilehomer

Reaction score
I signed up a few weeks ago. Just retired and bought a 1999 Pro Team 185 with 90 Tracker. Like it so far. Bass and crappie. I belong to several other fora as well. This one is the freindliest and most helpful - by far!!! I like to troll for new postings, always interesting reading. More common sense and unbiased replies of anywhere. Thanks for letting me enjoy you guys and gals.

Welcome, you're just up the road from me (well good 40 minutes). If you're a non-smoker and you feel like traveling, we should meet up. Wife still works but I LOVE saltwater marsh fishing in southern Louisiana. Making two more trips down there, Oct 1st-7th and Oct 15th-21st in the hopes I can get a ride offshore if waves are 1-2ft. Anything more and it hurts my chest too much to tolerate. I got a 2013 Tracker Pro Team 175TF that I had my buddy modified with handicap rails. Almost joined the White House PD years ago back in the early 90's. I use to love fishing Old Hickory when I lived in Madison in the mid-late 90's.