How Many Miles Do You Trailer A Year

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Hamilton

Reaction score
Another post talked about rotating tires and there was some good discussion. I would like to get a poll on how many miles the members of this board drive per year hauling their boats.

Since most of my fishing is limited to one location and my launch ramp is less than a quarter mile away I don't run my trailer much and when I do fish other locations it is limited to probably less than 1,000 miles per year.

Comments?

My best guess is around 1000 to 1200 miles.

Bob G.

Let's see....Wisconsin Round trip 2,200, Champlain round trip 1,700....60 miles RT to "my" lake (avg. 156 trips fun and wk), other lakes and misc. waters prob. 1,000, total..... about 14,260...... oppps...wait a minute, it's 60 mi. one way to my lake so, make that around 15,000

TOXIC

My quick calculations are about 10-11,000 miles a year... That may be a litle short because I rounded some mileage numbers off...

Connecticut has a lot of good waters for a small state, albeight small waters for the most part but I still do between 3 and 4 thousand a year.

Have never kept track really,...but I'd say it's a few thousand anyway...'tween all the trips to 'Clair and up north and the yearly looooong trip!! I'll keep extremely good records once I start doing it for a living!! LOL

Somewhere between 1200 and 1500 miles, most years. Really haven't done any long distance hauls, other than to deliver a boat being sold.

Tex

I would say somewhre in the neighborhood of 15k or so. most of the lakes i fish are well over 100 miles away and i do fish alot. i have over 40k on a year old truck. my work comute is only 20 miles a day so its mostly fishing that gets my miles up.

About 3500 miles or about half of what I used to when fishing tournaments.

fatrap

Close to 13K average over the last 5 years. Not a whole lot, but alot more than many.

Mini

I would have to say no more than 1200 miles a year. This is based on 25 miles round trip to ramp at an average of 48 trips a year.

Est?? 5 to 7,000 and thats a guess. did 2,100 in the last 14 days.

BF

I TRAILER AROUND 800 MILES A MONTH TOTAL FOR BOAT TRAILER AND LAWN TRAILER.

Put about 20k a year on the truck and half the time the boat is on the back so I'd say about 8-12k depending on location of tourneys.

Latest posts

Back