Hey Seven Pin!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
Yes..I fish Caeser's a lot. Did really well Saturday morning with topwater but, Sunday was a wholenother story....see next post:(

TEE

Yeah, bummer!!! I finally got my trolling motor replaced (Genesis died) and most everything back together. The only stuff missing is the fishing gear! It's still in the garage. There has been a few break-ins in the area so I've been trying to come up with some kind of locking device for the rod lockers and center storage box. I'm thinking about trying to replicate the loc-r-bar system but need to find a mounting system that can't readily be removed. Since I'll be in Northern Wisconsin the week of the Fourth, I probably won't work on it until I get back.

Thanks.

SevenPin

Is that close to Ceasers Creek flea market that is on I-71?? I go by there several times a month, just wandering. TEE I will be traveling through your neck of the woods today, on my way to Indy. Next week I will be in Phoenix Az, woo hooo!! That shouldn't be to bad of a trip!!

Donnie

You bet Donnie....just go about another 3 or 4 miles on 73 and your there. Anytime you guys wanna' hook up sometime. I can tell you that usually we are on the water by 6 am and usually done by 11:) Too many pleasure boaters...and I mean BIG boats too!

We may have to do that....problem is I will be there during the week...I will be this way in about 4 weeks, and should have a Tuesday to fish (on my way to Indy again) Iam outta here gotta check out of the "no tell hotel" but not the Holidaaayyy EEnnnnn...(Hampton Inn that is!))

I will check back tonight when I get to Indy

Donnie

Latest posts

Back