Hey Mac...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ken - What you think this is your PERSONAL message service? Doesn't Mac have a phone, pager, voicemail, cell phone or his own EMAIL address??

Rich - I'd start charging Ken a monthly secretarial service fee for using this site LOL

Now seriously this says something about this site. The General Manager of a BPS store has to use Rich's web site to find THE Mac! Man, next thing you know President Bush will be posting looking for Mac to do more rod handles for his brother in FL!

It's been a LONG week Ken - In training 8:30am - 6pm every day this week with a 2 1/2 hour round trip commutte! Then still have to work and catch up on work emails all night! Man can't wait till Friday night!

Neeley will be interviewing candidates for Presidential Interns in his office all next week to help him with his phone number recognition and retrieval techniques.....

The guy kills me....post on the net to get a call....use the same phone you are expecting a call on!!!!

I will let him have it this weekend @ BPS!!!!

Mini

No Doubt!!!......He doesn't have any problem calling me everyname in the book!!! But he can't call me on the phone??!!......I have to take valuable time away from my job just to peak in on this website and hopefully give somebody some valuable advice,...in hopes that they'll turn around and buy a NEW GM vehicle as a small token of their appreciation for my help.... and what Do I get from Neeley??...a CALL ME!!!

GEEEEZ,.....next thing you know, he'll want ME to drive to NY, pull MY boat and slice HIS limes!

I can't believe the things I do for a Nitro hat..................

Mac

Do you have your boat back yet Mac? To touch a nerve! LOL

Taking tomorrow off and going to pick it up.........he finished it lasnite, but I had to shoot my 3D archery league. Plus I didn't want to take today off to go get it, and then have to work friday,...so Mini and I will make a road trip tomorrow a.m. and go pick it up......I'm STOKED!!!....We'll go right to the Service Center after we get back in town,......do a pre-season bow to stern check-up and then go hit a local lake for some crappie or possibly some pre-season bass if we go to one of those designated lakes.

I can't wait to run that boat again!!! My lovely wife even stood in line for an hour yesterday at the Sec. of State's office to get my trailer tabs for me!!...That's dedication!!!..ahahaah...I hate that office!!!!

When is your boat supposed to be ready???

Mac

End of next week when I get back from Chicago. Can't wait either. Plus I think I don't have to guide the 11th, so I'll have all day to break it in. That's my boy's B-day too, so maybe he and I will slam some sunnies. He loves fast action. They don't have to be big, at 4 years old, he just wants a LOT of fish.

Latest posts

Back