Hey Brian B

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looks like Tues or Wed might not be so good, cooler and then maybe rain on Wed. I also decided to have a small gardening accident on Sunday (tried to impale my arm on cutters, I'm a total brown thumb and accident prone in the yard!). Its great, the already sore arm got punctured and a tenatus shot! Anyway Thursday afternoon maybe a possibility - I'll just have to wait and see how it goes with the out-of-town guys. Also, let me know your thoughts on the weekend, I'd still like to fish freshwater if thats okay, maybe Sampson if you're interested. BTW -If I rinse my quantums like you mentioned the other day, I have to go back and lube them, they don't like to be soaked and then not lubed, the button always seems to start sticking. I did order a Rick Clunn rod for flukes, I hope I'm not disappointed like with the Tourney Special, the only thing I liked about that rod was the handle (powerhump?).

Bill,

Sorry to hear about the gardening accident, hope your feeling better.

In regard to Thursday, right now I have meetings until 5 PM, but the ( 4-5 PM ) meeting has been re-scheduled so many times, it may get put on hold again. If it does I can prob. meet you at trout creek about 4 - 4:30, I'll let you know. As far as weekend, Sampson sounds great, you pick the day.

BTW I was looking at the Rick Clunn rod you ordered looks realy nice. Was gonna order a new TDX yesterday and both BPS and Cabela's did not have them in stock. I am still thinking about ordering one of the new Quantum

Latest posts

Back