Hello from the Hudson Valley, NY

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have not visited this forum in a LONG time. I'm the original owner of a 1999 700LX SC, that is in pretty incredible shape for its age. People still comment on what a nice boat it is. Although I live just two miles from the Hudson River, my favorite fishing spots are highland lakes, including some choice spots in Vermont (Champlain included). I'm fortunate to live less than an hour from Candlewood Lake, in Danbury, CT, however I grew up on Lake Hopatcong, NJ. I started fishing at 5 years old, but didn't get serious about bass fishing until 1995. The photos show a complete makeover of my engine cowling, which was done in 2017.
IMG_7659.jpg
. I removed the faded and cracked Tracker decals, completely sanded and refinished it and applied reproduction 1999 Mercury decals. I have also needed to replace the driver and passenger seat skins, but besides that, it's pretty much all original, except for the usual trolling motor and electronics upgrades. If any of you are local, let me know.
IMG_1166.jpg

Latest posts

Back