He Takes Lunker!!!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Duggan

Reaction score
Hello All,

i havn't been around as of late. but i thought i would share my exciting news.

i took my 10yr old son on his first tourney for his b day. the bite was really tough and i lost 2 good fish at the boat. just when i thought the day was a bust... my son landed a 3.65lb large mouth and took lunker at the weigh in. he won $110.00 and did not give me a one cent!!

it was truely the proudest day of fishing i have ever had.

he has earned his spot on the back of the boat for next season and hopfully for the rest of my fishing days.:D

GregD
thomas3DSCF0054.jpeg

guys, i have to tell you it was awsome. the look on the guys faces was priceless. they all cheered and gave him high fives. they sure made him feel like a pro.i could not have asked for a better day.

he had been asking to do a tourney with me and i found an open team event being held on our home lake. i figured at best i would at least catch 5+ fish and we would have a bag to weigh in at the end of the day. who new i would get skunked and he would carry the team for the day. he is still smilling and telling the story about how dad got nothing and how he won lunker.

GregD

Can you believe??? He wins 110 bucks and doesn't even buy you a beer on the way home.;):lol:

Harpo

AWESOME Greg!!! That memory will last a lifetime with both of you!!!

Now have him post up the details, we want it from the Pro!!!

That,s awsome, that little feller will carry that as a favorite memory for the rest of his life.

Way to go dad.:)

Absolutely beautful!

Nice job little fella!

Latest posts

Back