Happy Birthday to Mac

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday, as my grandfather used to say "better than the alternative".

Happy Birthday, Mac!!!! Better be careful, you're catching up with me.

Bubby:)

Happy B-day Mac..Keep em coming..HA HAAH :D

Happy Birthday to the Mac-Daddy, the creator of the best group of critters in the world (S&T)!!!

Trep

Thanks everyone,...I took a vaca day from work and Mini and I went fishin'.....we wacked'em but GOOD!! Lot's of BIG smallies and a BIG largemouth...nothing under 3lbs and most were 4-5+...not a bad way to spend the day!! Here are a few pix's of our best.:cool:

bday3.jpg

bday1.jpg

bday4.jpg

bday6.jpg

MAC,Happy birthday man and hope you have plenty more to come. Those are some nice fish !

N-I-C-E BAG FELLAS!! Those little piggies look like footballs. What a great way to celebrate your birthday. It looks like you indeed had a great birthday and I want you to know that we're all glad you were born. Happy Birthday Mac! :D

Happy b-day belated my brother....Glad to see you pre-fishing for next week!! I see Mini got a Power Pole. I'll bring you a little sumthin extra next week. 20 hours in the truck won't be fun but it will be well worth it. I feel a 7lb smallie in my future this year and my first replica mount. We need to git r' dun!!

TOXIC

Not one Tox :)

go big or go home! lol

You guys brothers?:lol: Oh...from another mother!:p

Nice catch M&M:cool:

Tee,.....My brother sent me an email this am that said,..."Mini looks more like your brother than I do!!"......LOL. Even my Mom comments all the time when I send her pix's!! (I replied back to my brother and told him HE was adopted!) LOL!!!:lol::rolleyes:

:lol::lol:

I think Mini's got ya' on mug shots though:p

BTW...Happy Belated Hombre:cool:

Very happy belated birthday Mac. Nice fish guy's! I'm still hoping to get down and hang with you all for a few hours.

Gene

Latest posts

Back