Guy's I Really can clean up...

• Thread starter JR F [URL]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/13895/IM
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jr, your ok , but you can't honestly exspect us to look ad you mug when you have someone that hot on your shoulder.. I mean really !:wub::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mark:cool:

Nice picture, but I can't understand the reason for no smile on your face-:huh: ... .

If it's your girlfriend you should be grinning ear to ear.

If it's your daughter, you should be grinning ear to ear.

I'm thinking it's your daughter as her smile says--a picture with my dad--:rolleyes:.

Sorry Marty,,,You hit It the first time..But If you were with her you wouldn't smile as much as you think..Besides my daughter Is 10 years older....Anyhow It's another case of 2 ships passing In the night for a year.....Hope all have a safe and grand holidday....JR:)

JR...

Jut don't kill yourself trying to get a smile.....:lol::eek:

dang JR after seeing the pics of your last few women, I gotta say either you have a LOT of $$ or a HUGE um...long... boat???? LOL!!

Just yanking your chain my friend!!!

As my Aussie friends say "good Onya!!"

You guy's have no Idea .... Carlos really Knows..I am a certifiable idiot..It's always the money never the person..I am done..Finis,Going solo for a time dont need no stinkin woman...Nothing but trouble..All I did was say NO one time..Jeeze you would think I *@**@*@*@ or went blind...over a year Is long enough anyhow.........Besides looks aren't everything....I know she probablty can't find as good looking a guy buy I am sure she will be fine...BWHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH.....Can't help falling for the losers..she need education and a job not an old man......Still one fine looking lady and she will always be a lady......JR:)

It6's the Return of JR so llok out e-mails,jokes and My pics by the JOKES since I am the bigest one....

Carpe Diem my friend. Don't be getting down on yourself . Its not healthy.

Mark:rolleyes:

Back