Great Web-Service from BPS!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
OK I got Beka convinced she NEEDS a bimini top! So I went to the Atlanta BPS 2 weekends ago and they were out of the one I wanted. SOOO, I decided yesterday to order it on line. My problem/concern was I wanted to use 2 giftcertificates and a gift card plus a credit card to make up the difference. Both the gift certificates and card said they could be used on-line, but I wondered how to use them. Well let me tell you from someone in the web/IT field, BPS has thier application in order!!! The check out allowed me to use BOTH of the gift certificates AND the gift card and kept a tally of how much of the bill was left and then let me use my Amex to complete. All in all took no more then 5 minutes! Would have been quicker if I could type faster!!!! I've been to MANY on-line sites and usualy they will let you use maybe 1 gift certificate IF they accept them on-line, but i've yet to see one accomodate all 3 forms of payment on one checkout bill!!!

OH, and I JUST (24 hours later) got confirmation that BPS has shipped my top to my house already!!!! Now it's going US Postal Service so that could take WEEKS, but BPS did it's job FASTER then i've even had Amazon ship big items!!!

Thank you BPS!

good show trep. i've had good luck with the online service also as well as from Craig at the MI bps. just don't try to write them a check for $800 when the check number is 1001 at one of the stores.

jd

James - I too learned years ago to NEVER get a new checking account that starts at 1, 100, 1000! Always order them to start like 240, so vendors are not shy about taking them.

Tim - I just had dreaded trying to put 2 gift cert's, 1 gift card plus credit card info - easy!

Tim - that IS a TRUE friend!!! Sorry to hear about the job loss.

Tox - I got two $25 gift cert's doing the Big Cedar lodge tour with the MRs. in February, and a $40 gift card when I returned something at BPS a few weeks ago and the wife had taken the reciept out of my wallet!! So they gave me the card.

I gotta admit, that's a great gift idea (and a fantastic gesture Tim). I wonder if I could give one to myself, LOL. I have had great telephone service through the "Guides and Outfitters" program at BPS also. Orders go out quick and have never received a damaged piece of merchandise yet.

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back