Gotta love Jan fishing!!

• Thread starter Michael Trepper
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Been tough lately only 1 or 2 fish, but they've been quality. This one was well over 3lbs, she was 19 inches long and I got her on a sweet beaver (thanks Backwaters.com) on a jig in 10 ft of water off a tree in the middle of the cove in front of the boat ramp, 10 mins into our trip this morning!!

My buddy Dan will join here later today or tomorrow, he just picked up a brand new looking 1998 640lx!

2006 January Largemouth for web.JPG

ALRIGHT TREP, THAT'S IT, I AM OFFICIALLY GOING TO KICK YOUR A$$!

:lol::lol:

Nice fish!!!!!!!!!

Sully - Come on down, and before you kick it, let me make sure you and I are on the lake and on top of fish!! it was 65 and beatiful today, barely 32 when we launched at 8:15am but it warmed up quick.

Got to get out on the lake today. Sure wish we could get some rain down here in Texas so we had some water in our lakes. Temp was about 75 by 11 when I got off the lake. Nice and warm. Very windy day but managed to catch about 6 fish on a small lake I had never fished before so it was a nice productive day!

Bobby - Always great to explore a new place and try something different. Our home lake is down over 15 ft as they draw it down every winter, it should start filling back up in in Feb for a full pool in April.

Bill - Come on down, what are you, Nancy and the pups waiting for ??? LOL

Funny thing is this little power plant lake is 15 minutes from my house (most of the lakes I fish are 45-1 hr away) and I had only been on the lake once before and that was to go water skiing. Glad I decided to go.

Jeeze Trep,

Whatever you did before the rally sure has been working !!!!!! What hapened to the guy who could never catch any fish?????:rolleyes:

Let me in on the secret, I need all the help I can get...:D:D

Steve

thats what I use as bait here..Nice fish Trrep...Trep Jr

Trep - nice catch. Worked on the computer some this morning, then watched the Panthers take apart the Giants. Would have been nice on the water. I'll be out some this week.

Tex

Carolina got lucky..( they played great )) Hee.. Colts will win the first game of the playoffs..After that god help us..Pittsburg needs to win.... JR

Nice 'head Michael! Did you take him home for a "hot bath" or did you give him the chance to get a little more meat on him? (LOL!) The most I was out today was to adjust the dock from the rapid draw down the Hooch has been getting. They're making way for Spring rain, so I'm told. Sure is keeping the fish active on points in creek backs. Keep up the good work!!

Dan - she went back right where we caught her hoping she'll get HUGE next year!!!

Trep,Nice looking fish...Wait till i get on on Lanier this spring......

Look at the head on that monster!!!! No...no...I meant Trep!:p:lol:

Good job:cool:

Wished I had bass fishin' round here during the winter:angry:

Wonder'd if you'd notice the Hat Mac!!

Tee - If I could just get 4-5 of these every trip MAN my head WOULD be HUGE!!!:D

Part of it was the hat, but most of it was the nice sparkly GLASS boat.

We all know.....

'Dem bassus luv sparkles!!! (c)

WWO Neely, you got that phrase copyrighted?

Years ago!!!

Along with this oldie but goodie...

"Ken and Mac....better than crack" (c)

Neeley - You and Mac gotta get with the current program, Crack is old news, you gotta get Meth in there somewhere to attract the younger crowd!!! LOL

Trep just said Neeley and crack in the same sentence!!! :eek::wacko::eek::wacko:

Other than the awful picture it put in my head causing momentary blindness, I feel a gruesome photo-op is headed our way! Duck and cover!!!! :lol::D:wacko:;);)

Hey Trep, I'm gonna try and get me a New Jersey January bass. It looks like I'm going to get out on Thursday. Temps in the in the 50's this week with a couple days hitting 60 :D.

Hopefully I'll have a picture fish for ya! Actually, any fish would be a picture fish around here this time of year.

You're off the hook for now (he he), but if I get skunked, I still may have to hurt ya! :p

By the way, I would be honored to fish out of your boat some day!

Sully,

Where you going? Assunpink? :lol::p, wait till Neeley sees Assunpink, gets a comment everytime.

Assunpink

Assunpink

Assunpink

:lol:

Wait a darn minute! I just noticed that you're holding that fish so far out in front of you, it's out of focus.

:blink: :p :lol:

Latest posts

Back