Got the Sharkhide on...

• Thread starter TOMMY RICH [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/59
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
and it turned out well I think. If it'll last as long as they say...I'll be happy. I noticed the first time I took it out the water just beads right up like a polished car.

TEE
DSC00084.JPG

Edit the picture with any picture editing program, to change it's size, color, crop it, etc: Popular programs are, Microsoft "picture it" Adobe "photo shop" Kodak "imaging" and many more.

What is Sharkhide? i have never heard of it

Go to Sharkhide.com and it'll give ya' the scoop...it's been disscussed here a few times..

TEE

Looks fantastic.... TEE you "promised" my boat was next...

Hey TEE

Where did you get the Sharkhide and how much?

Also, hod did you polish the sides of the boar behind the tires where the boards cover it? Also, how far did you polish down on the front/underside?

Looks great.

I'll be interested to hear how it "wears". If it comes of like a wax and can be re-applied that would be great but if it comes off like a Maaco clear coat LOL, that would be a bad thing because then you are gonna have to figure out how to strip off the old before applying new. Keep us informed. BTW, looks great!!

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back