Good morning

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg. Avery

Reaction score
Good morning all early start today,my youngest son is getting married this afternoon.:p

Morning all.Greg, you must be proud of your son. I know both of my girls could be on there way soon. Have a great day, Chris F.

Morning all, cold damp and dreary here. Hope the wedding goes well Greg...

BF

Great morning all from cool Ky. Congrats Greg! Mine just got hitched about 5 months ago. Hmmm, son-in-laws? Should have gotten a good dog instead:wacko::p:p:p:p:p:p

All take care, be safe and have a God filled day.

Jeff

Mornin' all :cool:

Greg, have a good day and tell your son we said congrats!!!

Steve ><}}}}'>

Good morning all. Congratulations to Greg A, his son and his soon to be daughter in law!

Steve

Afternoon all.

Still moping around the house listening to the 30mph winds beat rain against the walls.:( Sure would like to be fishing.

Congrats Greg. :D

Steve

Hey Rizza - Dan and I fished in 30+mph winds this AM but thankfuly no rain. BUT the fishing was TOUGH, 5 hours, one fish each, Dan got the only keeper and it was a squeeker!! Glad we didn't donate our $20 each to the Tourney we were thinking about!!! LOL

I need one of those fancy glass boats like you have Trep.:p

Thought I was going to have a nice down payment on one,,but decided (well, the wife decided) to get a new roof put on the house instead.:(

Time to start saving again. Let me know when you are ready sell yours for a new 22 ft Ranger, or a 300 hp Allison.;)

Steve

Latest posts

Back