Good Morning, Monday!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg J.

Reaction score
Mornin' all! 28 degrees here, but we didn't get the snow they talked about on Friday :)

Morning: We got a little bit of snow but the weather has turned more seasonably correct for this time of year. Cold :(

Good morning everyone. Hey JDJ, I'll be glad to come over there and pull you if your wanting to ski.

Steve

Morning everyone. Still little to no real winter here. Daffodill's are up in the front yard already. Cold today (but not real cold), with some rain and possibly a little winter mix involved today.

Have a great week, everyone.

Tex

Good morning everyone,

It's 34 here and not expected to get much past the low 40's. No snow like they said, my brother called from his place in Monroe Ga to see if we were snowed in cause he said their news showed our whole state covered up. :lol:

Steve I think I'll wait til spring is sprung to do that skiing but you are welcome to come on down then. :D

Y'all have a great day, I gotta get to work.

PS: If anyone knows of anyone looking for a part time job as a data entry clerk/administrative assistant in the Nashville area give me a shout, I'm looking for one.

JDJ

Gitty up. Morning all. Getting hooked on the soaps Tex? Tee, I can picture you drawing red x's through the calendar.

Good morning yall. I got fed up with Days of our Lives. They can make Christmas last one day but they make other plot lines run for two weeks, when it should be a day. I watch once a week now. Shhh don't tell anyone I watch them.

Donnie

Good afternoon everybody. Nice and sunny but a little chilly here today. Trying to organize my tackle box. Sheeeeshhh... Ok, back to it. Everyone have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy

Latest posts

Back