Good morning everyone!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Zechman

Reaction score
Hows everybody on this fine Monday? I am at work instead of fishin:(

Morning all. Hot weather has set in in Kansas. We need some rain. Have a good one, Chris F.:)

Good morning all from cool Ky. Sunny and 78 today. Nice weekend but no fishing:( Hope all is well this fine morning. Be safe and fill your day with the Lord. God bless.

Later all,

Jeff

Morning: After rain and wind all weekend, clear blue skies and calm this morning.

Go figure I'm backed to work. I did break down and buy a Guide Series rainsuit from Gander Mountain this weekend. Hopefully I don't have to use it next weekend at our club opening tournaments on Champlain.:(;)

I wish we could get your guys rain here in the central part(Iowa). Our lakes are so low, the lakes the state hasn't killed off are too low to launch a boat. We haven't had the Nitro out at all. One trip in the 14 jon boat otherwisw hitting ponds. We would love to have the rain you all have been getting. Pond fishing has been outstanding however.

What up......Diito what Jeff said, I live up the road abot 1/2 hour from him and this weekend was wonderful and week the coming is going to be great also. Temps in the high 70's and low 80's and no humidity. I love KY this time of year.

Donnie

Mornin' all from Maryland. All right boys, let's point our fans toward Iowa and blow some dark rain clouds Ed's way so he can get the Nitro out. And Ed, Don't forget the sewing kit.:)

Good afternoon everyone... Big white clouds, blue sky, windy, and cool here today. We sure could use some rain too.

Everyone have a great and safe d.

Uncle Billy

Good morning...........oops I mean afternoon folks.

Not a bad day today so far. My wife seams to be recovering from her pnuemonia a little bit with the meds the E.R. doc gave her and I am at work.

I have to pick up our g-daughters from the airport Saturday afternoon and if I have the strength I am going to take them out on Percy Priest for some tubing, I want to buy a pair of skis and see if I can still ski too. I doubt I will though I am not sure my back or shoulders will take it and the doc say my bones may be weak from the cancer and treatments. I'm still thiniking I may try it if I can get someone to help me get the boat in and out of the water and drive while I ski. :lol: I hope that boat will pull a fat man up on skis without breaking them cheap $79.00 BPS skis in half. :lol:

Y'all have a great day

jdj

Latest posts

Back