Golf Balls

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cq

Reaction score
I walk the golf course in the AM, before the golf course opens and I find a large number of golf balls that golfers throw away.

Titlist golf balls must be a cheap golf ball. I find more of this brand that has been thrown away than any other brand.

BTW I do not buy golf balls, I recycle them.

150+ on a par 74:lol:

cq:D

Titleist are not inexpensive. The most expensive model (Pro V1) retails for $62 per dozen. There low end (DT Solo) retails for $30 per dozen. Titleist is by far the most popular brand. They account for 90%+ of all golf ball sales. It and Pinnacle(made by the same company) are the only brand we carry in my shop and we get little to no request for any other ball. It just shows how hard the game is for the average golfer, based on the number of balls you and others find. Only one percent of the golfing population can brake 80 consistently and only ten percent can consistently break 100. I fish more than I play golf these days, much less frustrating and I'm at the course five days a week.

Steve

I fish all the time. I never play golf. Yet I love the game of golf. I don't want to make anyone mad but it does keep golfers off the lake and especially the honey holes. Do you have honey holes in golf? Please, head for the course and enjoy a game of golf today. I live on the lake shore, 10 min. and my Nitro is in the water and I'm fishing. A golf course manager has a week ender house across the road from me. I think he comes here to get away from his misery. My fishing addiction is not a disease, it's a cure. CQ I hope you too may some day find this wonderful cure for your golf ball habit.

John 21:3-12 Fishing is approved.

You can sell them for 1.00 a piece..I like sirxon and bridgestone balls now Pro v 1 really stop fast and I need all the roll I can get..I am old HA..Used to be a decient golfer.How time changes..I love the game I was a golf course super for years,alot of time on a course makes you pretty good..HA HA

No No, CQ don't stop, we all need a little diversion occasionaly. After all, "all fishing and no putting make you a _______?" And according to JR just 12 Titleist (I think you called them titlist, I'm golf ball dumb) will redeem two new Strike King crank baits.

Normally you can sell them to any pro shop..I used to check the course every morning and find at least a dozen..HA Actually did better finding balls than fishing..:D

I recycle, most in the lake. You have to go around, over, or by some part of the lake on most holes.

Plus the grandkids collect the balls in the fall when the lake is lowered, these balls are either resold or used for driving range (grandpa {my brother-in-law} pays them).

My lake time has been late PM due to heat.

cq:)

cq Iknow just what you mean. I fished 8:00PM to 1:30 AM last night. Beautiful night,bright moon, with a light SE breeze. Everything was perfect except,I should have been looking for golf balls in the moon light. I only managed 2 dinks and a drumb. But it was better than fishing the 100 degree or plus daytime.

A Golf course is a perfectly good waste of a rifle range.:lol: Actually I love golf I haven't played since my knee replacement and need to get out and hit some balls. I did shoot golf ball with my Remington 700 XCR Long rang tatical in .308 @ 200yds bout a month ago. That rifle is a driver. TACK DRIVER.:)

fatap

LOL!!!!!!!

The only problem with Golf is that they are very hard to skin and do not fry up very good.

cq:lol:

BTW we have my 30 x 30 and 30.06 sighted for a golf ball at 150 yds.

I have a hard time seeing that far.

I gotta Luepold 4.5 x 14 mildot with cataracts and glycoma I can't shoot without a scope past 100yds still deadly with my M1 Garand at that distance. Remember the Beverly Hill

Billy's boiling them golf eggs? Even Jethro couldn't eat one.

fatrap

As dumb kids we used to break em' open and see who could get the longest rubber band without breaking it:lol:

Wanna have some fun bet a novice you can hit a golf ball farther with a driver than he can with a baseball bat, they will bet you can't.I made a ton of money with that one...get the hammer out hit 325-350 yds and watch them throw there shoulder out swinging A BAT...:D

I liked the bet on Tin Cup..that was hilarious!:lol:

Latest posts

Back