Goin Trollin

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Smith

Reaction score
I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon along with my father-in-law, brother-in-law and friend for a charter Salmon fishing trip out of Lexington Mi, on Lake Huron. Fishing with Capt. Steve Jones on the "Predator." His specialty is St. Clair Muskie, but he fishes out of Lexington during the spring Salmon runs, he's also a contributing field correspondent to "In-Fisherman" magazine, so it sounds like he know's what he's doing. I hope so, cause I sure don't...!! I'm still tryin to figure out how I'm gonna cast that 10lb cannon ball..!!LOL..sure hope this dreary weather breaks for Wednesday...I can do without the high winds and 6 foot waves too..!! Yikes...pass me the bucket..!!

Have fun Smitty!

Just remember...

Dramamine doesn't work unless you take it 1 hour ahead of time!!! LOL

They've been nailing a bunch of coho over here on Lake Michigan...all small jacks though...

I had the mighty TV-18 out there 2 weeks ago...

Besides FREEZING, my son snagged an alewife...worst of all, I had to listen to him boast about how "he" didn't get skunked! LOL

Good Luck!

az

Andy,

Out there in your TV18...!! Are you nuts...!!LOL. Funny you should mention that though. I booked this trip about 2 months ago, I've had my brother-in-law convinced that all of us plus the captain were going out in my TV18 (he's not a fisherman). He stewed on that information for about 2 weeks before he confided in me that he was a little concerned over our welfare..!LOL, he's happy now, but still a little gun shy about the big water. We better catch more than the errant alewife too..!! I did hear they've been nailin them between Lexington and Port Huron, course they'll more than likely shut down when I hit the water...!!

Latest posts

Back