GM employee pricing

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Major Mark

Reaction score
Took advantage of the current prices thsi week & traded in the wife's '02 Envoy for a '05 Yukon. She is just delighted with it (& me!)!! Now if she only knew my true motivation was to have a better tow vehicle for the new Targa...LOL Couldn't beat the pricing though, $9100 off sticker, plus the dealer found a way to get me the $3K rebate AND the 4.9% financing!! It's supposed to be either/or...

Now if I only had the time to see how it pulls the boat!

Mark

THANKS for the support Mark!!...Looks like I gotta go back to work Monday!!:blink:;)

I have been looking at he deals here for about 10 days. I do not understand how they figure the taxes. If the price shows $25,000 and the list was $33,000 WhyShould I pay tax on the list price. if I go to the furnature store and buy from the clearence items I am only paying tax on the purchase price not the original price. I think the state is SCREWING us out of a lot of cash. TODD

As in Michigan, you pay tax on the vehicle price BEFORE any rebates.

I aint paying no stinkin taxes!!!!!!!!!!:wacko:

That wouldn't work in Maryland Jack. You'd pay the 2% or whatever there and then when you got to Maryland you'd pay another 5% sales tax to register it there. And you'd better register it there...

Bill

I'm feeling pretty good about Oklahoma's tax rate on car purchases.

New Vehicle: 3.25% of the purchase price (or taxable value, if different)

Used Vehicle: $20.00 on the 1st $1500.00 of value + 3.25% of the remainder

Purchase price does allow for mfg. rebates as long as the purchase price is within 20% of the average retail price. No other sales taxes are collected.

Harpo

Jag, I was just relating how they're going to get you one way or another.:) At least here in Maryland anyway.

Bill

Maybe I should trade the 2003 Mercedes SUV and my 2004 Pathfinder for a new Tahoe since no one seems to want to buy either car.

Tahoes RULE!! :wub: I've always wanted one!!! Buy one Teri and you can give me another Nashville tour in your new "Hoe!"...LOL!!!:p:lol:

Mac

Latest posts

Back