Glenn, another question

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilbert Scales2

Reaction score
Glenn I got in touch with Shimano. They are sending me the upgraded upper stablizer bar and the e clip. They are not sending the upgraded line guide. Will that work or should I try to order one?? The Shimano site is http-www.Shimano.com-publish-content-global.

Thanks,

Bubby:)

Bubby,

Sorry for the delay. I'm got very, very, very sick over the past couple of days, and last night was the worse. Home from work at 7. Sleeping by 7:01. Didn't wake until 6am.

Anyway... enough about me. I'm feeling better today. :)

After looking at that diagram, I don't understand why they aren't sending you the upgraded line guide. If all three are in the "upgrade" instructions, I would assume that all three are necessary to perform said upgrade. I'd get one, even if it's not included in the kit. It may not be necessary, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

In step 10, they show removing the pawl. That is the part I'd also recommend replacing if yours looks worn. It's the piece being held in the needle nose pliers in that picture.

All the best,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back