Given the results of the latest BCS poll .......

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steven Parker

Reaction score

Roll Tide !

image001.jpg

i have never liked the bcs, because its tainted and imho should just be called the bs.

mike c

in case you are wondering my team is not even in the top 25, so im not biased.

Not sure about Penn State being #1. Texas Tech probably deserves it as much as anyone. They've whacked everyone they have faced; and beat #1 - which they weren't favored to do. If you are undefeated and playing in a major conference - face #1 and beat them, then you deserve the #1 ranking.

Not a big Texas Tech fan by any means, for I bleed Maroon from College Station. Yeah, we are struggling big time this year.

Tex

THere will be a great game this Saturday when Alabama heads into Baton Rouge and Tiger stadium. Nobody likes Saban anymore. I have a feeling that Bama won't be undefeated anymore.

Barry from La.:D

The number 1 fan problem with the BCS is that it doesn't allow for the emotion factor, which as you know drives a lot of what we do as fans and consumers. We buy this vehicle or that boat "because," in spite of quantifiable data to the contrary. Same with the BCS. We can't face that Alabama plays a tougher schedule against tougher opponents. The computer makes the correct selections based on specific criteria, but alas, it can't be right.

Well deserved #1. They look great.

Alabama v. Florida SEC title game should be a really good contest.

LSU just have it this year and Bama will win this Saturday but Florida will beat them in the SEC title game. And I am a fan of neither except that they are both SEC teams. I have the toughest skin in college football, I am a Gamecock fan.

Breaking news scrolled across my TV screen a while ago that Phil Fulmer won't be returning to Tennessee next year. No surprise there.

Hutch

Fulmer in tears all over the news here. You have to feel for the guy. He built that program but it's all about what have you done for me lately so I understand.

Go Huskers! (man they are terrible!)

I hate to say it but I agree with Obama on something. Last night on MNF he answered what should be done in sports (football) to make it better and he said a playoff of the top 8 ranked teams!

Miracles never cease!

Randy!

Latest posts

Back