Funny

• Thread starter Glenn DesOrmeaux
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TritonGlenn

Reaction score
Worked at BPS San Antonio this past weekend. On Saturday, I had someone ask me, "Do you know who is leading the Classic so far?" :blink:

I stopped for a minute and looked right at him. He wasn't joking. So I replied, "I don't know, but Ill bet you my boat that KVD wins."

For just a second, he looked like he was ready to reply. Then everyone standing there started laughing a bit. He partially realized his error and asked, "It is THIS weekend, right?"

We brought him up to speed. Good laugh though. Poor guy. He was only trying to strike up a conversation. I couldn't help it though!

All the best,

Glenn

Should have messed with him by saying Earnhardt Jr. was leading:lol:

Doncha just luv retail. It is a challenge every time I work at Bass Pro. I get to hear all about the 30 pound largemouth that they caught:huh: and I look at 100 pictures on cell phones!!:lol: Really though, I appreciate the continued interest in the sport and these folks help drive the industry. I miss working with you bro but at least this time CIII worked for SnagProf and we had some fun in the frog isle with me representing SPRO.:p I tried to get him on the tank to do some seminars but no dice. I did one on a Senko and they ate it like bubblegum (and that happened to be the color as well). Got to spend about an hour with Jason Quinn and he is a pretty cool dude. He was pretty interested in the fact that I had Yusuke stay with me for a week. Of course he travels in a motorhome so he stays wherever he fishes. His seminar was extended because the other guy who was supposed to be there got held up in DC with the weather. All in all, I do enjoy my BPS work especially when the packages start showing up like they did yesterday!!:D:D

TOXIC

The stories about Quinn and his interaction with the public were commonplace around the Charlotte/Carolina's area. Nice guy. And he knows how to work those crank baits.

Tex

What Classic? What's all the fuss?? I don't recall a PWT classic :huh:

fatrap

Had lots 'o fun during Bass Madness then Spring Classic in the good 'ol days. Now I go fishing while the stores are filled with fishermen. More room on the pond during the events! :lol:;):D

Latest posts

Back