Who has a 882 Nitro with Structure Scan?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TritonGlenn

Reaction score
I had a customer yesterday asking about mounting a Structure Scan transducer on a 882 that does not have a jackplate on it. I'm not familiar with the hull, and he mentioned some sloping angles at the transom, so I didn't have an answer for him during the San Antonio BPS Spring Fishing Classic, but I'll be there again today and would like to help him find a mounting location. Pics would be very appreciated!

All the best,

Glenn

Hello Glenn

I have an 05 882. There are a couple of pics I sent. They are not that good but they may show you the contours of the transom anyway or what you are dealing with. Dont know what year you are working with, but I think most came with a fixed setback plate.

Jim,

I didn't get the pics. Would you mind re-sending them to my email?

Thanks!

All the best,

Glenn

Glenn, if that boat have a step on it, I can dig up the contact info where I bought the wedge for mine, it mounts to the bottom of the step.

Thanks Jim.

Jimmy E - thanks for replying. I usually send people to Transducer Shield and Saver for the wedges. Is that where you got yours?

All the best,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back