FIVE STARS (*****) to the Auburn Hills Team!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Hofman

Reaction score
Craig and Ken:

Just called to order the Tracker bike seat and pedestal. Kathy answered, and I asked for Craig. She told me he wasn't available, but transferred me to Dick Ward. Dick was VERY helpful (didn't tell him I was from this website), and put together the order for me. Very nice service over the telephone. He told me seat will be shipped tomorrow, and that he would start looking for a box.

Grey/Black Tracker bike seat for $35

Pedestal (don't know if its hydraulic or just a post) $54.99

6% Michigan Sales Tax - $5.40

Shipping - $10.00

TOTAL - $105.39

As Yakov Smirnov would say, "Wadda Bah-gan!!!!"

Kudos to your whole operation. It's first-class, with first-class people. My boat is edging closer to being a complete, customized fishing machine! (Now for the bow fish finder, the locks and pulls, a MinnKota Maxxum 74 24 volt trolling motor, and a hood for the outboard).

Mark

MOFish

Wow! I got THANKED by a United States President!

Mr. President, I didn't know that you also work for Ken at the Auburn Hills BPS. I'll bet it's hard to get your Secret Service detail to stay focused, and that half of them are off looking a boats, buying crankbaits and shooting air rifles in the target gallery!

Aw, now I'm just disappointed. My bubble is burst. My joy is diminished. I've nothing to tell my wife tonight when I get home (except that she got her wish for a bike seat that matches the regular seats).... and that Ken Neeley deceived me.

H. Ross Perot

Both of you need lots more therapy

The Surgeon General

Is there theopist on the board? Rob has cabin fever and Ken and Mo have multiple personalities.....HELP

I have to agree with Mo here. I was on the phone yesterday and also took advantage of that sweet deal on the bike seat. I don't know about the sales tax though. I live in NH and we don't have any. I've never paid sales tax on any mail order from BPS, Cabela's, LL Bean, etc...

I guess I'll have to wait and see what appears on my bill. I was so excited about the deal that I didn't bother to ask for total....LOL

Marke

Yes, there will be sales tax....your purchase from us isn't a mail-order purchase...we are a regular retailer.

The MI tax is 6%

Latest posts

Back