First Day,..post Rapture....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Jamie (my oldest at 23,..she'll be 24 June 3rd) asked me to take her fishing today,....if there was still a world left,..well,..we all woke up in Waterford,...so as fate would have it,..we got up,..I made waffles,..we went to White Lk and her highness caught her FIRST smallmouth off of a bed in 3ft of water an hour or so after we got there,....saw a BUNCH of fish on beds, but they were very skitish and didn't want to play!!! So,..we kept cruising around the flats until I found a bedder that wasn't as spooky....she pitched her tube jig to the bed,....saw the fish inhale it,..jerked it, and low and behold,...got it to the boat where I lipped it and handed it to her. SWEET!!

Then she said to me,..."Dad,..this just might be heaven!!" :wub: We cruised down another 20 yards on the same bank....i skipped a jig under a tree limb and my line immediately took off to the right,...SWIIING!! Done deal...a good largie. Yes Jamie,..we were in heaven for a little while.....then we had to experience M-59 traffic again and we were back in,...weelllllll...................on our way home!

DSCN0188.JPG

BillWhtLk2011.JPG

Heaven might just have to get better to beat that...

Great pics and outing with your daughter MAC! We're down here at WDW and I don't believe anyone here felt the world was ending. If it was though, I can't think of w better place to be with my family. Almost as nice as a perfect outing with your "little one". Great job MAC Daddy!! :D

Edit: #@$& Dang auto correct! :lol:

Congratulations on an awesome day with your dughter.

By the way what state was you fishing?

Cool pics Mac. My 20yo daughter called me 2 weeks ago and asked when are going fishing for smallies. I told her when the lake drops below flood stage and we can see the ramps and parking lots!! :(

That's what it's all about dude:cool:

Got out this beautiful weekend myself with an old friend and whacked a few eyes;)

Awesome! I stayed home and finally washed the Ranger. I still have to do the interior and lay down some wax....but it doesnt look like the weather is going to cooperate.

Just because all of us are still here doesn't mean the rapture didn't begin. It could be that we just know anyone good enough to be called up to the show.

Nice post Mac.

It can't happen til after the MVM anyway!!:p:lol: I put in a special request!!

TOXIC

....and on edit, I gotta talk to that girl about letting Mac land her fish...famous last words..."WTF dude, I thought you had braid":lol:

Latest posts

Back