First boat project of the year.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim B

Reaction score
I picked up my boat today form winter storage. I took it to the lake and got it wet which was really nice. When i got home i decided to get working on the couple of upgrades i got over the winter. Today i decided to tackle the "Easy View Tackle System" that i got over the winter.

The kit came with 3 12" long strips and 6 8" long strips. It also came with screws( whch i didnt use since they were flat head and a pan head is a better choice) and some glue on tabs with zip ties to attach the strips. In the center compartment of my Z7 there is a t shaped support bar. Its really not positioned well to attach the strips to. One right in the middle would fit easily but the two on the sides theres no place to attach. I didnt think the tabe and zip ties would hod up long term so i made a bracket to atach them out of a peice of angle aluminum that i got at Lowes and i drilled some new holes in the strips to attach them. The rod locker i was able to use the provided holes and screwed them directly into the support par in the center of the door. Heres some pictures of what i did, its not loaded up yet but that will come soon. Im thinking about buying another kit to do the other rod locker door.

IMG_2971.jpg

IMG_2972.jpg

IMG_2978.jpg

Very cool... If I used a lot of plastics for Walleyes I would look into that system. We use maybe 10-15 plastics total... And, usually it is 4-5 at a time. Lots of Gulp though, so maybe at least one is in the future.

Thats awesome, I think thats exactly what I need I am going to have to look into that. Alwasys something to send your money one.

CHRIS CAS

Latest posts

Back