Finally back from rubbing elbows and ripping lips

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gone bye bye

Reaction score
All I am back in balmy Michigan (I sent trhe weather ahead so I wouldnt freeze wehn I got out of the truck in shorts) from The Big "O" in Florida.

Awesome time, awesome lake. Stayed with Chuck Economou (16th) and Takahiro Omori at a campsite right next to the launch. I learned so much from Chuck about Florida bass and Lake Okeechobee in two weeks. It would have taken me years to gather that type of information!

For the record, my biggest bass was only 5.25 lbs caught on a BPS magnum flippin tube (prototype baby bass color), on a Johnny Morris Flippin Stick w/Johnny Morris reel spooled with 20 pound Excel line and a Mustad Mega Tube 5/0 hook and 1/4 oz screw in Flroida weight by Gambler. (wow what a mouthful!)

Did get to meet alot more of the Pro's and even had a few celebratory drinks with the winner JT Kenney. Really a class act and only a rookie.

The bad news is my truck was broken into at the South Bay launch and I was litterally raped. Cell Phone, Laptop, 2 cameras, suitcase, clothes, toiletries, cd's, etc.......I had to go to WalMart to get toothpate and underwear that night (among other things!).

Anyway, I got JT Kenney's autograph and I will scan it and post it here so all can have it too. I did my best Mac imitation as you will see on the autograph (on a bar napkin of all things) and I will post it later in the week.

I also got KVD to sign a few posters for the best Tracker and Nitro have. I.E. Billy Mac, Ken Neeley, and Tom (store GM) . I will give them to you guys at the Silverdome show this weekend.

Mini

As promised.....
JT%20Kenney%20autograph.jpg

SWEEEEEEEEETTT!!!!....Glad you made it home safely,......i really need to sit down with you and discuss a few things,......BTW,...you never got fired once the whole time you were gone!!..LOL

Take care,.....seeya this weekend.

Mac

Awesome!!!!!!! Can't wait for the poster....thanx.

See ya at the 'Dome.

The heck with the autograph....... When are you gonna fix me up to go fishin' with your Partner's Mother?

Welcome Home, Mini! Glad to hear you had a great time!

me!

Mini -

Did you get a chance to do any salt water fishing while you were down there?

P.S. Word is that she didn't do very well on her last arithmatic test - so she has to stay home until she gets her multiplication tables memorized.......

Latest posts

Back