Favorite Commercials Survey!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
Rich's comment about IBM's Universal Adapter got me to thinking about some of the Really Great commercials on television.....

What are everyone's favorites?

One that I always got a kick out of was on the Saturday morning fishing shows about three or four years ago.....

Beautiful woman with long, dark hair sitting in a bathtub..... Covered with bubble bath..... Sponging down..... Music quietly playing in the background..... Then, all of a sudden, there's this sound of something flying through the air and a "ker-plop!" as a t-rigged lizard lands in the water.... "Charlie! You weirdo!" She cries!

Funny how I remember the commercial but not sure about the sponsor - I think it was Stren!

me!

Most recently, all of the Terry Tate office linebacker commercials. I think there are 3 or 4 of them now. I always wanted to go into ad work but followed a different path. One of the best of all time....The old Pepsi commercial with the puppies licking the little kid. It is a classic in the ad world.

TOXIC

Current favorite is the new Sprint Yellow Pages ad where the guy dives into the garbage truck to 'save' the book.

All time favorites go to the Budwiser team that continues to produce really good commercials as a rule.

Tex

A few years back...Snickers commercial, Football player takes killer hit and the coach runs onto the field..."What day is it?" "Sunday" "Who am I?" "C'mon Coach I know you" "Who are you?" "I'm Batman!" Then later on the bench "Would you like to ride in the Batmobile...?"

Rich D

That one was hillarious Rich, but I like the "whaaaaaasuuuup???" Bud commercials. I'm sure I'll think of another one. Some really crack you up.

GEICO Insurance.. the two squirrels in the road...

Scott.....that was a Quantum Reels Commercial...

I liked the Bud commercials too...specifically the japanese restaurant scene,..."Wasaaaaabiiii!"...LOL!!

you know the Ranger commercial

"where's the beef?"

Just Kiddin' Mac.....

ChampioN

I WILL get the last laugh here,...trust me.....more info to come later.....BIIIIGG things happening for the kid!!!

Mac

Get your shots in now while I'm still "cheap"...ahahhaaha

The two most recent Jack-in-the-Box commercials.

Chipotle (Chipopotlay?)...

and...

"Honey, you want me to be happy, don't you?"

MO -

With her two adopted Mexican children, the "choptlaylii...." commercial is one of Laurie's favorites!

The Dial soap commerical where the guy is swimming through the pool past a little kid with floaties on and the kid yells "mom I dont have to go potty anymore"

The Charmin or toilet paper commerical where they stack up the rolls of TP against the cubbard doors and call in the puppy in. In charges a Vizsla puppy takes the corner wide and crashes the stacked up rolls. But I'm partical to Vizsla dogs.

fatrap

Mac,

It's not that your cheap, its that you are easy! LOL!!

Rich D

LOL...my wife told me the same thing 25yrs ago!!..some things NEVER change!!!

LOL, Mac!!

30 years ago, I was helping a lady I was dating move some stuff from her parents' home in Poplar Bluff, Missouri back to her apartment in St. Louis. We borrowed her brother-in-law's van to do it. I had never used a CB before, so the one he had over the dash was just too tempting - but I didn't know what to use for a "handle"..... "Why don't you use Ebeneezer Scrooge?" She drawled in perfect Ozark Hillbillian. "You look just like him and you're twice as cheap!"

"The Scrooge" stuck!

THe monkeys imitating the Verizon wireless dude!! "Can you here me now?"

Tim

Cmon folks without a doubt the miller lite commercial with the two beautiful women fighting over tastes great/ less filling then fighting in the Pool etc. It's the best

Mark

I think it is a Bud Lite commercial. The one where the girl comes in with her ex-boyfriends large t-shirt on. Her new boyfriend starts feeling upset because she starts talking about how small his hands are. Roflmao, That one cracks me up. Robert

Anybody see the Rhino Rods ad. Two guys are standing on a dock,somebody comes up and hands each one a beer.Guy number one opens the top with his teeth and takes a drink.Guy number two reaches around and opens his top with his rear end.The narriater says "now that's tough".

Latest posts

Back