• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

CSI Dual Pro Charger - 3 bank - for sale.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TritonGlenn

Reaction score
Came with my new Triton - I've owned it for less than 3 months, with only two months of use. 15 amps per bank - heavy duty Walleye edition. $200 shipped to your door, or if you are local (Hampton Roads VA) - you can pick it up for $175. Email me at [email protected] if interested.

BTW - Yes, I replaced it with a GUEST!!! :D Thank You Sue!!!

All the best,

Glenn

Modified after calling CSI and finding out it is a 15 amp per bank vice 10 amp per bank. Warranty is in effect until November 2007.

Yep. It's a 3 bank, 15 amps per bank, total 45 amps. It's a heavy duty Walleye edition. Still got it. I've had about a half dozen people ask about it, and when they ask why I removed it, I explain that I replaced it with a Guest. I think most of them go buy a Guest then!:p That's cool though. Sue D. and Guest deserve the business. Guest is a great charger. If you are interested in this one, let me know. I'd be happy to email you some pics or answer any questions. Or you can call me at 757-537-9564 if you would like.

All the best,

Glenn

I did not see a Walleye edition on there web site. I need the length and width measurments to see if it will fit where the current charger is.

Thanks

BF

BF,

It's 6 inches tall, by 6 1/2 inches wide, by 14 1/2 inches long. It is a 3 bank Pro series. CSI rebadges the Pro Series with "Walleye Edition" and they also sell them to boat manufacturers, which is what this case was. If you would like to call me, I'll give you the serial number and you can call CSI and ask them to verify the information.

All the best,

Glenn

Charger has been sold to Mr. Jerry Fishel Sr. Thank you Jerry! I hope you enjoy it.

All the best,

Glenn

Bruce,

I hope you find one that fits your needs soon. I would seriously consider checking into a Guest Charger. I have the 2631A, and I love it.

All the best,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back