Check this

• Thread starter TROY WAINRIGHT3
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a plastic clip that snaps cables in place.If ya dont see it at all that is probably your problem.

Hmmm... I really have no idea what you are talking about Troy. Seriously. I'm not trying to be rude or sarcastic, but I really have no clue what you are talking about. Shift cable? Steering cable? Throttle cable? On what size and brand of motor? There is Mercury, Johnson, Evinrude, Yamaha, Suzuki, Force, etc... in sizes from 2hp all the way up to 300hp.

I've been driving boats since... oh, I won't say... with many different size engines (Mercs and Johnsons mostly) but I've never had any "cable holder" of any type pop off on any of them, so I'm at a loss for what your trying to convey.

But I really would like to know. Could you clarify with some specific details (including make, model, size, etc...)?

All the best,

Glenn

I believe he's referencing the standard barrel snaps/connectors used for adjustment on the shift cables. :unsure:

Latest posts

Back