Champlain BFL June 17th co-angler wanted

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Kurtzner

Reaction score
Today I signed up as a boater for this tournament if any one wants to pair up with me as a co-angler let me know. I was the 45 th boater who signed up so far & should have no problems getting in but if someone here wants to sign up at least we'll both be guaranteed.

Mark

I waiting to see if my boat is fixed by then. If not I'll be looking for a boater to sign up with.

Otherwise I hope to be fishing some of them as a boater.:)

I have to admit I love fishing Champlain but when the wind is blowing its a nightmare & I'm hoping for a calm day. Up north I've ripped out my transom on my Nitro blew a 200 EFI (same day) blew a trim motor & had my GPS ripped off. Southern champlain a lower unit, split live well (nitro), & 2 blown engines & blown trailer bearing has cost me thousands but I keep going back. I'm bringing my boat in Jan 7th to have a new engine put on, I switched to an Evinrude (6 1/2 yrs warranty) I hope this solves some of my problems. The bulk of next yrs tournaments are on Champlain & she really owes me, BIG!

Mark, I will sign up as a non-boater, being I fish all of the BFL's on Champlain and Rob hasn't decided if his fishing them yet or not.. I'm fishing the BASS Elite 50 on Champlain as I already payed my deposit for that one as a non-boater, I'm also hoping to fish the Stren, and the two other BASS tournaments on Champlian this year, all toll I think I'll be fishing five this year as a non-boater.

Buzz

Hey Buzz, track me down at Champlain. I am planning on doing the non-boater side of the Elite 100's at Kentucky Lake, Onidea, Champlain and the Potomac...............

BF

Hey Buzz,

You can sign up with me, that would be great. You should be able to mention my name when you call in. Mark Kurtzner , Buzz I don't have my BFL # here at work, but if you want you can call me at home. 518-453-1114

Buzz, I AM fishing the BFL on Champlain! But you can sign up with Mark if you want. I won't be able to put in for it for a few months yet.

Latest posts

Back