• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

carpet replacement...190 TF

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob szymakowski

Reaction score
my boat project continues........time for carpet....any recommendations???dont plan on having the boat more than 5 years...BP has some carpet...wondering IF anyone used it and opinions>>???going to go with 20 oz...I am an oldie..so going for the cushion....I am thinking a 19 6"....since the rolls are 8x1 I should get at least 32 ft to be safe??????

thanks

:unsure:

BOY YOU DO HAVE A JOB !!!! I USED THE BP PREMIUM 20 0Z, I THINK 20 OZ. ITS ALOT BETTER LOOKIN, THICKER, PADDED THAN WHAT CAME IN BOAT. TRUST ME THE PREMIUM IS MORE LIKE SHORT PLUSH CARPET IN YA HSE, CARPET CAME IN BOAT IS MORE LIKE INDOOR/OUTDOOR CARFPET.....HOPE THAT ANALOGY EXPLAINED IT. JUST TRY TO GET EVERY PIECE OUT YA BOAT INTACT NO RIPS, THEN JUST LAY DOWN ON NEW AND TRIM !!!! MY NITRO EVEN HAS THE BLACK THINGS THAT WRAP ROUND THE EDGES TOO TO HIDE A TINY SHORT CUT. BUT IT'S A JOB NFOR 1 MAN TO DO !!!! BE READY TO PULL HAIR, FIGHT, AND SCREAM, AND MAYBE SWEAR A BIT.......I LIKED TO NEVER GOT MINE DONE WITH THE HATCH TUCKS, ETC. BUT YOU CANT TELL ITS NOT FACTORY !!!! THANK GOD IT ONLY NEEDS CHANGED FAR IN BETWEEN.......THNXXX

Why do you think you need 32 ft? The boat is only 19'6" The carpet will come in a roll per the feet you order. If you order 32ft. it will be 8' wide and 32ft. long? It is charged by the foot so 1' by 8' is 16.95 or what ever it costs.

Latest posts

Back