Can You Spot the Differance?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good one Harpo, really interesting, everyone should have a look-see at this.

Ha! I did better than that! I just watched a streaming video just before and still had my sound up here in my office....Talkin' about a co-worker with dirty drawers:)!LOL

Darn this old Apple system we have at work.....

I can't get a thing.....

Rick, I'm very sorry the joke scared your little daughter. I'm sorry but I normally don't think of this as a "family" site per se; I think of it as a site where like minded adults visit to discuss fishing, boating, politics, and other things that matter in their lives. The Disney site is a "family" site. I do consider our youngest members, BJ & Travis, when I make posts.

Once again I appologize for the offense. The link will be removed. If any of you want me to e-mail it to you I will be happy to.

Harpo

I agree Harpo. I would hsave a hard time letting my 7 year old daughter "browse" here. I will call her over to see pictures of fish and boats etc., but I consider the content of this site to be "Adult" and post appropriatly. Everyone else should do the same. I do not like to edit myself on what I feel is an adult board. I want to feel relaxed here not worrying what I post (within reason). If you want a kids fishing site go to Mac's site. It is perfect. Buy something while you are there too!!LOL!!

TOXIC

I agree It's an Adult site but we must remember that any child with a computer can get to It..I am probably the worst one forgetting that...JR

I almost sent the link to my wife, but knew if she was at her computer, Katie had to be close (she's almost 2), so I thought better of it. Of course, my wife just called and Katie was screaming in the background, so I'm not sure it would have changed much :(.

For those who haven't seen the link, it was not "adult" in nature persay. It was adult due to the fear factor. It was an unexpected scare from an ugly looking creature thingy.

I thought I would defend Harpo, because the thread was beginning to sound like it he had posted something "dirty".

Have a nice day,

Wolf

Nah, I knew what it was but "adults" don't scare the same way kids do. With the refrences to the "Shocker", the "Spocker", heck just about every bodily function...Mud Sharks, etc., TOXIC blast, pink panties, naugathong, blackflies, can you see the boat post, and that picture of Neeley is enough to scare maggots off a meatwagon.....and you know what, I like it that way. I don't want to have to worry about someone's kids. Kids being defined as old enough to browse but young enough to be protected. A youngster on Dad's lap too young to read who gets spooked by the excorcist chick letting out a scream is just unfortunate.

TOXIC

I never saw it, but Harpo would not post anything bad..And If you want something scarry I will post a picture of my last wife....JR

Rick,

I don't think Harpo or anyone else was being uncarring or abrasive to the incident. Apologies were given, I have two young children under 5 and understand where your comming from. But I agree with the others that this is not a family site, due to adult situations and content but really nothing explicit in nature.

Well said Chris...Harpo is harmless...right? No need to run away Rick. We'll give Harpo the NTOWS pimpslap for ya':)LOL

Rick,

Chill out man, nobody is busting your chops.....as far as I can tell, everyone agrees with you. Read that as Harpo's post was an accident. What we got off on was kids that can post AND READ....anybody can look at pictures, that's why you as a parent have to watch out for your little ones.

Talk about touchy....what's up with everybody lately? I can offend someone by just walking in a room!!

TOXIC

Touchy? Who's touchy? LOL No...I think they're offended by some other aspect of you Tox:)

Funny! UNTIL someone has an accident or puts an eye out! Hehe

Come on Rick.. Leaving the site over this is silly isn't it?

I just hope you didn't have your little one on your lap when you looked at the pictures of the members when I asked them to post to see what they looked like. Now, that scared even me:) Hang around will ya?

Bill

Folks, responding to Rick here does not good. He said he's gone. If you want to discuss the topic, it's best to email him.

I don't go chasin after nobody. You and I both know he will come back and lurk....even LaMoist does that!!BWHAAAA!!

If he doesn't....his loss.

TOXIC

No use in trying to e-mail Rick, he has erased his profile. too bad, I think it was a little extreme leaving over something like this. Harpo was just having fun, he meant no harm. These are the things that make the site fun to me.

That reminds me....where is Rob??? Did I scare his kid too??

Really Rick, I'm sorry as I can be. I had no idea that a little kid would be accessing that link on this site. After all it was labled "OFF TOPIC". I really think the best thing is for you to accept my appology and forget about it. I don't know what else I can do.

Harpo

Harpo, I'm just guessing here because I don't know Rick but I don't think he's mad at you.. I think he became mad at some of the responses.

Remember, I'm the easily "offended" one and I don't think you did anything wrong and yet you still apologized. Don't worry about it.

Bill

If it is the one where the ghost jumps out of the picture,I have seen it in the past.

My kids(5+9) saw it also,scared the crap out of them.

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!! They were both squeeling like they saw the devil himself,and I laughed my butt off.

Before I post anything questionable I ask myself if it is something I would let my kids see.

I don't think it was a big deal.

Just my $.02

Im curious whats this link all about? And Blazing Saddles? Thats only the best movie ever invented. "Tell the mayor I said OWWWWWW". "Ok, tell the mayor I said OWWWWW"

Tox why do you think you offend everybody by walking in the room? Do you have a gas issue or something? LOL.

Its too bad that Rick left over such a small thing but if he felt it was the thing to do that was up to him.

T.S.

OK Carlos, get Dad to find Rick, scope him, and then cal Mini, Mac, Ken and the REST of the Michigan Mafia to tie him down, FORCE him to reveal his profile info and we'll get him back online!!!

Rick - Come on back, man - we LOVE you!!

No kidding!!!! Rick, be cool man and come back. Just watch out for the MM. Theys are some bad dudes and dudettes :)

Carlos

We arnt as bad as Carlos makes usout to be. Really we're good people but we have issues. Yes thats it we're good people with issues. LOL

T.S.

Latest posts

Back