BPS has 50-60% off SOME Tracker custom boat covers

• Thread starter Michael Trepper [URL]http://www.basspro-shops.com/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Trepper,

Thanks for the note on boat covers. Time to order another as my original cover gave out under a snow and ice load this fall. I had to put on my backup cover. Here is a picture of my boat with the backup cover that I bought a year or two ago from Craig. Oh yeah, the wife had me decorate the boat a bit this year....

David......
christmas.JPG

Great Picture Dave, though I like the one of your wife in the Bikini with the Shaving cream and the Bimini Top better!!! LOL

What's THAT all about??

Christmas lights on snow covered boat, folks covered in shaving cream...you yankees are awful funny!!

Bob got it right. That is my 13 year old niece. That was taken at Bugg's Island in S. Virginia this past last summer. I bring the fishing boat and my brother brings the ski boat. We normally stay for 3 or 4 weeks. The bimini top (good for noticing that top and not the other one Trep) was new this year and is definitely worth it! The shaving cream fight is a tradition I've had for the past 5 or so summers with the family. The kids definitely look forward to it. Adam, I'm sure it does all seem like strange customs. What can I say? I'm really a Califoria native. Can I still post on the board or does Rich have a filter for that? Happy New Year to all! I hope I catch bigger fish this year.

david......

OK do NOT tell my wife I mistook someone's 13 YEAR OLD Niece for a wife!!! Enough, i'm off for tonite, don't want Rich banning me!!

LMNO....Thats really cool! It would be neat to see who's got the best decorated boat at Christmas! Still LMNO....

TEE

Thanks Trep! I just ordered one for my Pro Team 17..Cant belive i got such a good deal. Now how many reward points do I get for a $70 purchase?? Can't wait to use them in the spring classic!! Thanks again Trep I have always wanted one!

Donnie

NP DonJovi - Just happened to be on the site looking for BimiTops, still trying to convince the wife SHE'LL love one!!

Trep,

I highly recommend the bimini top. I use it tubing and cruising. It does get in the way when trying to move around in the boat with fishing poles though. It also blocks the rear seat mount by the motor when it is rolled up, but not removed. On a hot day, you can't beat the shade.

david.....

David - What i'm still trying to figure out is it's my WIFE that HATES the heat! Especialy when she's driving and i'm in the tube with one of the boys or she's swinging me around in the Tube. Or we're anchored in a spot with live bait out. I think it's the $$ thing this year, a lot of expenses hit late last year (new roof, new paint job on the house) and we just found out we need a $400 fireplace repair, along with $600 in the wagon in Dec for battery, alternator and oil pan gasket. I've priced the 2 and 3 pole ones on BPS for around $250 and I can do the install so it's removable. Gonna wait to see in March what my bonus is like, and then order it. That way SHE'll be happy and may go along more often!!

Trepman,

I know what you mean! Get the one with an adjustable slide and the removeable pins. The slide feature is worth it. My wife also hates the heat and this made it possible for her to be out in the boat for more than 30 minutes on a hot N. Carolina day.

david.....

I'm interested in a bimini top for my Tracker Pro Deep V-16 SC. In the 2003 BPS marine catalog (page 87) there are 6' and 8' models. I think I want the 8' model, which comes only in 54" height, in a 75"-81" width (BPS # 20-581-712-00 and # 20-581-736) Does the 54" height sound right? In this thread it was mentioned to "Get the one with an adjustable slide and the removeable pins." I don't see any mention of this feature in this model, perhaps there's a better choice? They offer vinyl and acrylic fabric with the acrylic running about 75% more money, is it worth it?

Thanks.