• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Black Friday sale on rods - package deal!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TritonGlenn

Reaction score
If anyone needs to outfit themselves with an entire matching fishing "arsenal", then how about this package:

All Star Team All Star:

TAS 725S 6" M action Fast tip $40 - Spinning rod. Perfect for lighter to medium baits

TAS 786C 6'6" MH action Fast tip $40 - From Worming to spinnerbait to buzzbait, this rod does it all very well

TAS 786C 6'6" MH action Fast Tip $40 - A duplicate of the above. You could use one for worming, one for spinnerbait / buzzbait fishing.

TAS 766C (New w/tags/wrap) 6'4" MH Fast $50 Extremely good rod for topwater and soft/hard jerkbaits, floating worms, etc... Even makes a nice spinnerbait rod. This one is NEW - still has the tags on it.

TAS 766C (New w/tags/wrap) 6'4" MH Fast $50 Same as the above rod - this one is also NEW.

TAS 762S-DS 6'4" XL action, Fast Tip (Drop Shot Spinning) $50 Excellent drop shot rod... but I just don't do any drop-shotting on these Texas lakes, so this one is for sale also. I also used this one for throwing really light crankbaits and jerbaits. Good action for treble-hooked lures.

Add up the prices on these 6 rods, and you come out with $270. Retail value on these rods is approximately $80 each x 6 = $480.

Package deal price - If you buy them all, I'll ship them to you for $250 in the cont. US. That's right - $250 (shipped) for 6 excellent condition (2 are new) rods!

I'll sell separately for the prices listed, but shipping is not included on individual rods. I will, however, pay for the shipping materials, and I use PVC pipe and caps to ensure they get to you safely. To give you an idea of shipping prices (mostly due to length) - I've been paying between $18 and $24 lately to ship rod(s).

All the best,

Glenn

Rods are sold. Thanks Mack! Great talking to you today.

All the best,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back